I have taken this to a few people when they've had babies and it's usually a big hit. (Kind of like you just ate at The Olive Garden.)
4 chicken breasts
3/4 cup bread crumbs
6 Tbsp. parmesan cheese, divided
2 eggs (beaten)
8 oz mozzarella cheese
1 jar (16 oz) spaghetti sauce
1. Pound chicken to 1/4" thickness. Mix bread crumbs and 4 Tbsp. parmesan cheese. Dip chicken in egg and then bread crumb mixture.
2. Heat oil in skillet, place chicken in skillet and brown chicken on both sides.
3. Put browned chicken in 9x13 casserole dish. Cover each piece of chicken with mozzarella cheese.
4. Pour spaghetti sauce over chicken, being sure to cover all chicken. Sprinkle remaining 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese and garlic salt on top.
5. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. (Be sure it's hot and bubbly.)
Seriously, it's no fail. Serve with some salad, corn and breadsticks. Can't go wrong!
*recipe from bff Rachele. Feel free to make tonight and take a picture for me, Linsy!